Friday, January 27, 2012

My Animal

If i was any animal than i would: I am the pack wolf because i am a brutal hunter and i stalk in a pack i follow my prey in a pack. we don't allow women to break our pack we are strong we are the pack of two and no one can break that. i am a pack wolf because i am strong and fast. I am fearless alone or in my pack. we stick together or hunt alone always watching and always winning this is our creed. So beware we are the pack wolves. alone we are strong together we are unbeatable. this is a link to the other pack wolf www.adamsandlerfan1.blogspot.com.
we stick together or hunt alone always watching always winning.

3 comments:

  1. Pack member stay strong carry on till the end and live hard party harder and fight till the death long live the PACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wow this is interesting. I think that you could probably pass as pack wolf though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be a pack wolf, but I'm a ONE MAN WOLF PACK RIGHT HERE! AWQOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete