Monday, January 9, 2012

week 1 a special meeting

If i could meet any 1 person dead or alive I would choose to meet Nevil Maskelyne. My first question for him would be why he decided to attack the telegraph machine? Why did he not simply tell developers so that they could fix the errors? Without being able to hear his answer I would then ask: why did you choose to reveal the flaws In the manner he did rather than tell the people or the newspapers? I would tell him i understand why he did it in part but also ask: why in whole did send insults over the telegraph rather than just simply tell them what the flaws were wear they all could hear? Why did he choose to look in to wireless technologies? My final question would be what helped you the most in your research?

No comments:

Post a Comment